Dimebag Darrell Birthday Celebration - 60% off

Peter - IK Multimedia

Celebrate with 60% off Dimebag Darrell CFH Collection for AmpliTube

20200817_dimebag_birthday_news@2x.jpg

We've celebrated the birthdays of legendary AmpliTube guitarists, and it just wouldn't be complete without honoring the birthday of metal legend Dimebag Darrell.  From August 20 through 24th, take up to 60% off Dimebag Darrell CFH Collection for AmpliTube and rock your Mac/PC, iPhone, or iPad.

Dimebag Darrell CFH Collection for Mac/PC    $/€99.99    $/€39.99

Dimebag Darrell CFH Collection for iPhone or iPad    $/€29.99    $/€9.99

IK Multimedia utilized all of Dime’s personal guitar effects, amplifiers and cabinets that he used in the studio while recording Pantera’s groundbreaking album Cowboys From Hell which in-turn started the revolution of the “Power Groove” in metal. We’ve worked meticulously with Dime’s long-time guitar tech and right hand man, Grady Champion, to precisely model all of Dime’s guitar tones from the album.Get the tones that inspired you straight from the source!

Hurry, though, this deal is only good through August 24th, 2020.  Get 333% authentic - at 60% off.

All purchases from the IK online store are subject to VAT in the EU and may vary by country. Although IK strives to provide accurate product and pricing information, unintentional pricing or typographical errors may occur. IK reserves the right to correct, change or update information such as pricing, availability and product descriptions, at any time without notice. In-app purchase and app pricing is shown in USD, your territory pricing will vary based on Apple's App Store pricing model.  Please see your regional pricing in the Store menu in each app. Sale through August 24, 2020.

28 minutes ago, LAGinz said:

Hey Peter, did you guys miss Satriani’s birthday on July 15😆?

No, we had just released AmpliTube Joe Satriani there's no way we would be pushing that out on promo so quickly. :)

Edit - Released six days before his birthday so this year the release was in honor of his birthday.

Edited by Peter - IK Multimedia

On 8/21/2020 at 8:49 AM, telecode 101 said:

has anyone been able to compare the JC-120 in Dimebag to the one from legendary colleciton? Any big enough difference to warrant the purchase?

I haven't done a true A/B but anecdotally this one sounds better to me.  We did use Dime's own JC- 20 for this, too, if that helps.  Also, I played for may years using a JC 120 as my main amp in my funk band days.

• Like 1