Morten Saether

[CLOSED] 2020.07 Early Access

On 8/5/2020 at 3:27 PM, Kevin Walsh said:

When it happens, it happens like this:

1. Select a section in the Arranger inspector

2. Right-mouse click on the section

3. Select "Rename"

4. In the text box that appears type in the new name

5. Try to dismiss the dialog either with the return key, tabbing out or clicking elsewhere to change focus. 

At this point, no matter where you click on the UI, the textbox retains focus and you get the familiar "ding" sound notification from windows letting you know that you're doing something wrong. 

Again, this doesn't happen often, but once it does, you have to restart the app.

@Kevin Walsh - we've not been able to reproduce this, however we've added some preventative measures in the code for the main release to try to prevent this from happening.

• Thanks 1

15 hours ago, Jonathan Sasor said:

Hi Kevin,

Looks like this is an issue with there being a "Jump" (the dotted line rather than solid) between the node you drew and the one where the envelope resumes. I went ahead and logged that to fix when we get a chance, but if you right-click the dotted part and switch it to "linear" or any other shape, it should draw correctly. Thanks!

I have many tracks with multiple "jumps" in them.  Is there any way to fix them other than to do them one at a time? Is there an automatic way to rebuild the Envelope?

I have been a user and fan of cakewalk for about 20 years, since then I worked with him in my studio and never thought of migrating to another program.  congratulations on this fantastic DAW.  I'm using the new version of early access and I'm really enjoying it again.  Something I could suggest would be: the return of V-Vocal, I think it sounds much more natural than that of melodyne, the new plugins may have a slightly larger interface, because they were very small, the tool to stretch a take that was ctrl +  mouse u did not find, and the shortcut to turn off all plugins to which I was already used, in the new version, I did not find it anymore.  Thank you in advance for your attention.

Traduzido do português pelo Google tradutor.

6 hours ago, Max Arwood said:

I have many tracks with multiple "jumps" in them.  Is there any way to fix them other than to do them one at a time? Is there an automatic way to rebuild the Envelope?

This will get fixed for the final release of what's now the 2020.08 CbB update, so you don't have to do anything. It's simply a minor clip drawing issue that's now been addressed.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1