A man stalks a woman who is taking stuff from a dumpster outside his house. | Skip Girl

kennywtelejazz

I actually really enjoyed this short film ...Cliff notes ....poor guy a musician not in a band any more ...his old lady is throwing out all his sentimental stuff ..cute lady goes through his trash and creates art out of all his old stuff ...that's all I'll spill for now  .....was worth the watch for sure ...

Kenny

• Thanks 1

The hat did look a lot better on her than on him.

Last time I moved, I was leaving a house I'd lived in for 20 years. Strong motivator for cleaning, having to load all that stuff into a van, unload it in the new place and worst of all, figuring out where all that useless stuff would go in the new place. So I was brutal about it, just like the lady in the video.

Wouldn't you know it, after the move my wife was frequently asking "where's the ...". I would have to slap my forehead and explain that it got thrown out. Whenever you toss something, it's a rule of the universe that you will later need that thing. That's why my garage contains a box of broken mic cables (might fix them someday), a box of 10" tape reels (with splice block and tape eraser), and a non-functioning audio interface (might need the knobs someday). Yeh, it won't be of any use when I get hit by a truck, but then it won't be my problem anymore.

• Like 1