Free “producer pack” presets for S Gear 2.9

Marshall

These are great!! Original and creative enough to also serve as great starting points for further tweaking. 

Isn't it funny how we're constantly looking for the latest/greatest, while we probably already have the best? Last week I was demo-ing Kuassa's Matchlock, and was about to buy it, before I remembered comparing it, at least, to S-Gear and Amplitube's Fender collections. I needed 10 minutes with S-Gear to give up on getting Matchlock, while making a mental note to stop buying amp sims that have NOTHING on S-gear 🤦‍♂️

• Like 4

These really are great  - exceptional! I'm getting especially great sounds with a Strat but I will also try with a humbucker later. 

Also, you can copy the text in Alberto's description of each preset into the "Notes" section of the S Gear preset - very neat!

In addition, don't forget you can right click on any preset (in the "Presets" tab in V2.9), and copy it to another bank. I used for adding some of the really useful sounding presets to my "Strat" bank. 

The Pedal Platform preset (#3) is a fantastic jumping off point - I have a hardware J Rockett Archer pedal and #3 is perfect in combination with that. I have no doubt it will be equally useful combined with software pedals such as the Nembrini range. 

• Like 1