APD Deal - AcousticSamples 4-in-1 Guitar Bundle

cclarry

For just $99.99 (instead of $576), get the AcousticSamples 4-in-1 Guitar Bundle comprising of GD-6 Acoustic Guitar, Strategy, Sunbird and Telematic V3!

These are some of the world’s best guitars and are available at an insane exclusive deep discount for only a few days.

Acousticsamples creates virtual instruments focused on the perfect recreation of acoustic and electric instrument such as guitars, pianos, organs and more.

Originally $576, the whole bundle is now available for just $99.99 for a limited time only (you save a whopping $476). This is an amazing no-brainer offer you should not miss!

Deal Page: 

https://audioplugin.deals/deal-1

Deal Ends: May 27th, 2020

Edited by cclarry
  • Like 2

This deal has been offered countless times.   I bought these years ago when they had a deal going, but I gave up on them a long time ago.  They do sound good, but I found them very difficult to use.   I moved onto the Ample guitars and never bothered with these again.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Michael A.D. said:

This deal has been offered countless times

I don't think I've ever seen them at not this price. APD's "discounted from" prices are frankly total bollocks most of the time and TBH it totally turns me off of dealing with them because when they post threads here it always feels like they are treating their potential customers as if they are stupid. It doesn't take a genius to look at this forum and realise that it is mostly populated by people who have a pretty good idea of what it is available and what the prices generally are.

Edited by paulo