KRK Rokit 5 Studio Monitors (Pair) w /Desktop Stands

jesse g

Hey All,

Here's another KRK Deal.

KRK Rokit 5 CL5G3 5" Classic Active Studio Monitor Speaker Pair w Desktop Stands  Get it ~~> HERE

This Package Includes:
(1) KRK CL5G3 5" Classic Professional Bi-amp Powered Studio Monitor (Based on ROKIT RP5G3 Concept)
(2) Clutch CL-DMS250 Mighty Series Desktop Monitor Stands (black)
(2) Yellow Colored Rubber Platform Pads for Clutch CL-DMS250 Desktop Monitor Stands
(8) Yellow Colored Rubber Feet for Clutch CL-DMS250 Desktop Monitor Stands
(2) Clutch 10' Yellow Sure-Fit XLR Female to XLR Male Microphone / Speaker Cables
(2) 10FT Sure-Fit XLR Connecting Cables
(5) 8" Reusable Hook and Loop Cable Ties

KRK Rokit 5 CL5G3 5" Classic Active Studio Monitor Speaker Pair w Desktop Stands

c02b1b1c-4e83-47ef-828e-bca07de758f0_1.a

I'm in the UK so not eligible for this....but I've just been checking these smaller KRK out as I wanted a pair of mini monitors. 

Of course the best way is to take a listen :) but my googling shows a mixed opinion - they are certainly very popular and probably not a terrible choice.  These are the older g3 not the current g4. 

Doesn't seem so cheap as to make it a nobrainer.

https://www.americanmusical.com/krk-cl5g3-rp5-g3-classic-5/p/KRK-CL5G3NA-LIST (per speaker)

Also my main Genelec monitors are vented and sound amazing, so don't discount bass reflex designs.  

PS: went for the genelec 8010 in the end, more $$$ but hey....

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, simon said:

I'm in the UK so not eligible for this....but I've just been checking these smaller KRK out as I wanted a pair of mini monitors. 

Of course the best way is to take a listen :) but my googling shows a mixed opinion - they are certainly very popular and probably not a terrible choice.  These are the older g3 not the current g4. 

Doesn't seem so cheap as to make it a nobrainer.

https://www.americanmusical.com/krk-cl5g3-rp5-g3-classic-5/p/KRK-CL5G3NA-LIST (per speaker)

Also my main Genelec monitors are vented and sound amazing, so don't discount bass reflex designs.  

PS: went for the genelec 8010 in the end, more $$$ but hey....

All you have to do is say "Genelec"...no need for anything else...LOL

• Haha 1

39 minutes ago, simon said:

Maybe the engineers at Genelec are on to something as, from what I've seen, most of their models are rear ported. Never used Genelec, but they were a prime option years ago when I was shopping for monitors. Someday I'll give them a try.

7 minutes ago, John Bohlen said:

Maybe the engineers at Genelec are on to something as, from what I've seen, most of their models are rear ported. Never used Genelec, but they were a prime option years ago when I was shopping for monitors. Someday I'll give them a try.

tbh I do virually all my monitoring on ns10m - it's rare I actually use the genelecs

• Like 1

1 hour ago, John Bohlen said:

Anybody used KRK's? I stay away from anything that uses bass reflex ports. That's a cheater's way to give you more bass. It's fine for DJ-ing and normal applications, but I wouldn't use them for mixing.

WOW,  I have two pair of KRK's  V4, and Rokit 6 and I just purchased, a little while ago, a pair of Adam Audio T7V's and they too have a rear-firing bass reflex port on the back of them as well.