2 New Overloud Guitar Amp Packs

cclarry

BRIT SILVER JUB
TH-U Rig Library (70 rigs)

Brit Silver Jub is the TH-U expansion library seeking to recreate the sound of a Marshall Silver Jubilee* head. The pack includes:

70 rigs captured with multiple dynamics and channel settings

the unique SL Guitar EQ effect, inspired to a 4K Console eq

A bank with 40 ready-to-mix patches

A bank with 9 ready-to-play patches

SL GUITAR EQ

The Brit Silver Jub adds a brand new two-bands eq into TH-U. The effect is specifically designed for the guitar tone: inspired to the 4K Console EQ, it is shaped to add thickness and presence while preserving the natural feel of the amplifier.

Learn More...

Brit Silver Jub (70 rigs)

$29 / €29 $49 / €49

BUY NOW...

Choptones Fend SRev
TH-U Rig Library (96 rigs)

Fend SRev is the TH-U expansion library seeking to recreate the sound of a Fender Super Reverb*. This is the perfect choice for Funk, Rock and Blues players. It contains 96 rigs captured using:

6 cabinets

17 microphones

5 distortion stompboxes

tap here to see the full list

Fend SRev (96 rigs)

$19 / €19 $29 / €29

BUY NOW...

Promotion expires on 25 Feb

• Thanks 2

Still  no special deal for their own RIG heavy hitters...  :(

If that is the case well... It is easier and easier for me to skip every next such deal.

Too many to buy everything, not possible with prices not changing in relation to amount of bought things so no deal...

They are unable to sell RIGs anybody who doesn't have a version of THU so... We will see when they will discover such things as RIGs bundles, special deals in relation to quantity, etc... 🙄

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Mesh said:

I still haven't bought any RIG libraries, but might jump in on one of these just to see how good they are. If it's to my liking, then will have to patiently wait (with Piotr) for a bundle to arrive. 9_9 

Yup, another sad - rather... thing is lack of possibility to demo...

When I did my first buy it was kind of trying lucky guess after watching at a video and checking if I liked or disappointed...

(Un)fortunately I liked it so after some time ended with several RIGs 😭

But maybe you will dislike it who knows... Several $ at risk of waste...

About amp sims there are so many favorites between people in the forum hard to predict :)

• Like 1