TH 3 Looper

bayoubill

I don’t know why but I only used my TH3 looper function today. I usually do all my practicing and jamming in Cakewalk. I was experimenting with chord forms and scale stuff etc and it makes practicing a little easier. I can play a chord  and check out a lick or play a lick and check out different chords behind it. Much fun!

13 hours ago, Gswitz said:

It's interesting. I use a midi pedal to trigger it.

If you use an array of th3s, the same pedals work all of them, allowing you to loop many tracks together.

Please tell me how and what pedal to use. I have a keyboard pedal for my Roland A-300 Pro

I use an fcb 1010.

Got mine used.

There are tons of videos out there.

This gives me stomps for 100 fx and 20 expression pedals.

I keep one bank for controlling the Looper.

Basically, you check the midi input on the thu vst. Then, you send a midi device to it. Last, click learn in thu, stomp your midi pedal, click ok.

Edited by Gswitz

5 hours ago, Gswitz said:

Did you move on to something new you prefer?

No, I got illegally wiped out by the Central Bank during the so-called "Credit Crunch" of 2008-9 (and some really slimy stuff from a couple of banks).  When I could finally afford to go bankrupt, I was forced to sell everything I had (you can only keep $300 worth of music gear - needless to say, several friends got killer deals).  The FCB-1010 was just one of the casualties.  *Sigh...* 😕