Audiograil

cclarry

AudioGrail (formerly K-MP3) is the swiss army knife for everything that is related to audio files (MP3, MPC, OGG…). It can very easily rename and tag (tag: info such as artist name, album, track title) your files automatically. It can also analyze quality, organize files on your system, find duplicated files and improve your everyday audio experience!

Main Benefits

Supports : MP3, OGG, MPC, APE, AAC, FLAC and WavPack files.

Supports : ID3Tag V1 & V2 tags, Vorbis (Ogg) comments and APEv2 tags.

Automatically albums ranaming & tagging.

Automatically song identification and tagging

Automatically finds albums covers

One-by-one tag editor with queue (for multiple files edition).

Files names normalizer (Case standardization…)

Tags normalizer (Case standardization…)

Mass tags remover

Files organizer (mass tag to name / move to folder)

Duplicate files finder

Playlist creator & analyser (Supported formats : m3u, pls, xpl)

Files lister (Supported formats : Raw listing, Coma Separated Values, SQL, XML)

Incomplete tags finder

Quality analyser

Internationalization support

…And much more

https://sharewareonsale.com/s/kc-softwares-audiograil-sale

Edited by cclarry
  • Like 1

Just a note of caution, after filling the form you will get a link to download a small download manager which will try to fool you and install some additional toolbars along with the Audiograil. This is typical cheat on all those softpedia-type sites, hate those tricks. Make any clicks with caution and read carefully before installing.

Didn't try the actual Audiograil software yet.

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, chris.r said:

Just a note of caution, after filling the form you will get a link to download a small download manager which will try to fool you and install some additional toolbars along with the Audiograil. This is typical cheat on all those softpedia-type sites, hate those tricks. Make any clicks with caution and read carefully before installing.

Didn't try the actual Audiograil software yet.

Yep, and here is why sometimes insane security mode gives a benefit... Most antivirs shows downloaded file as clean... Well, in some generous interpretation it can be considered like this ...

However it is not exactly what promised. Virustotal showed some suspicion about it so I just deleted it and forget... In this case I would say those exotic scanners were right about it not those good known...   For me such behavior is unacceptable. Any sneaky action is... Anyway how can I trust a source which clearly hiding something to earn some money on me? Maybe in few months they will go step further? 

We are so greedy about free things... GAS and collectors syndromes are proliferating it even more :(

My IT experience about security says 'never build your security policy on just assumptions without insane checking'.

Anyway after second thoughts did I really  need it? Or maybe built-in algorithm in GAS chip was triggered 'free so get it, maybe it will be useful' ;)

• Like 1

Despite it doesn't worth the hassle often , this is my workarround to handle sharewareonsale fishy tricks:

First, I use a dummy email account to receive the user/serial info.

Then, I run their shaddy sharewareonsale download manager sandboxed, and kept the dowload installer.

Last, since the installer from devoloper's website is 4.160.344 bytes, as is the shaddy installer, I've ran the lite exe from developer KC Softwares and used the user/serial sucessfully.

• Like 1