McDsp One Day Sale

Starise

I almost missed this one.  5 hours and counting left on the sale. The 6050 Ultimate channel strip 249.00. Today 69.00....or for a few more hours.  LINK

All plugins are on sale but this one caught my eye.  The 6050 sort of looked like a Scheps Omni channel in that you can add and re arrange modules. 

The 4L4000 is 79......not the most intuitive as in a bunch of presets. If you can learn to use it though it rocks.

Coupon code HOLIDAY 2019 brought my purchase down to 58 and change.

ilok is required. Can use the ilok cloud but the dongle less demanding on your system.

Edited by Starise
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

The 6050 Ultimate channel strip shows up for me as $199.00 $49.00
https://www.audiodeluxe.com/products/mcdsp-6050-ultimate-channel-strip-native

the McDSP 6050 Ultimate Channel Strip HD 
https://www.audiodeluxe.com/products/mcdsp-6050-ultimate-channel-strip-hd
matches the pricing you mentioned.

There's no listed spec difference that I see - yet, still looking...

Edit: found the difference...

McDSP HD plug-ins also support the VENUE S3L and S6L live sound systems.

So for most of us HD does not justify the added cost.

Edited by TheSteven

The HD version says it's VST and AAX. That's the one I bought. I maybe falsely  assumed  that it was a higher resolution. In any case it's still a good deal so long as it plugs into my system as vst. It is advertised as such.

I know. So did I. Chomping at the bit and missed the deal you got.  Might still be some benefit to the HD when not using the consoles. Prolly not. I could go back and try to get the other deal. I'm not going to bother. I'm ok with my 58 and change. Would have been better with 41 and change.......I'll just back off the coffee next week😩

When they said a one day sale they weren't kidding. No mo. Like my good friend Mo when he left....ain't no Mo no Mo.

Edited by Starise
  • Haha 1