Korg Software is 50% off

Reid Rosefelt

I had an M1 for over a decade so I had to buy the plugin.  So great.

I also bought the set of Gadget plugins for PC, because I love them so much from my iPad.  That's a great deal, getting over 40 junior synths, including limited editions of the M1, Wavestation, ARP Odyssey, Mono/Poly, MS-20, etc.. Also they often add more gadgets without charging more.  But I'm waiting for them to add NKS for Windows, like they've had for Mac for a long time. 

12 minutes ago, Reid Rosefelt said:

I had an M1 for over a decade so I had to buy the plugin.  So great.

I also bought the set of Gadget plugins for PC, because I love them so much from my iPad.  That's a great deal, getting over 40 junior synths, including limited editions of the M1, Wavestation, ARP Odyssey, Mono/Poly, MS-20, etc.. Also they often add more gadgets without charging more.  But I'm waiting for them to add NKS for Windows, like they've had for Mac for a long time. 

I still have my M1 - had it since new :) - only use it as a midi keyboard nowadays  - also had an MS-20

Like you I bought the set - the M1 emulation is 100% - my understanding is that it actually IS an M1 inside - they include all of the extra cards too.  I'd recommend it with a BUT.......(or 3!)

1 - The GUIs are not resizable and are a bit small for 2019 - compared to arturia etc very poor indeed

2 - They feel very abandoned, not really much in the way of updates for year and years and years

3- The installing/licencing is a bit painful compared to anything made in the last 10 years - I'm not even sure I could update the software even if I they did release an update - try finding an update to download for example

4 - Legacycell (one of the plugs) is a total pain to get working in 64 bit plugin mode. See the thread below 

ok that's 4 "BUTs" :)

TLDR: good sound - good price - very dated