LEVELS by Mastering The Mix, for FREE (ends in 48hrs)!

PavlovsCat

Posted (edited)

Posted an hour ago in a Facebook group I'm in.  I searched and didn't find it posted here yet. 

After seeing audioschmaudio's post below, he makes a point that while this was posted in a Facebook Group I'm in that does a pretty good job of keeping things honest, I don't know where the link came from. So, just in case this was taken from some offer the developer had that wasn't meant for everyone, I'm going to pull it. Sorry. I definitely don't want to post things developers don't want made public, and I don't know the origin of this link. 

Edited by PavlovsCat
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 2

3 hours ago, audioschmaudio said:

Is that an official link? I mean from Mastering the Mix themselves?

I thought it was legit based on the source. I got it from a Facebook group that I'm in  (cclarry is in it too). It's the best source for plugin and sample library deals I know of, second to my personal favorite of all -- cclarry! And the guy that runs it posts here once in a while and seems like a decent, straight up guy, who cares about how people treat each other, so I'm a fan. But when I thought about it, I don't know the origin of this link. While the link itself seems very legit (I already own this plugin, but regulars in the FB group are reporting that its legit), it could be part of some kind of special offer from the developer, so out of respect, I'll pull it. I appreciate your thinking about that. I usually do, but in my zeal to get up a deal before the master, I think I acted far too quickly. I'm no cclarry. There's only one. 

This is a link to the Facebook group, if anyone is interested. 

https://www.facebook.com/groups/916355121807800

• Like 3

Posted (edited)
20 minutes ago, Pat Osterday said:

I'm guessing it's the freebie from the mastering.com course from last week.

That is correct. I think you may have to be subscribed to their newsletter or at least have an account/registration on their SITE.  Regardless, lot's of really good free content and videos.

HERE is the link I received by email.  Not sure if it will work for everyone or email specific but worth a try.  THIS is the Send Owl link posted in the Facebook group PC posted above. Both links take you there, but it looks like the email link uses tracking info.

Edited by Fwrend

I think the email one may be specific. I just hovered over the link in my email and compared to that one. The end after php?s= portion is different to mine (but after that the &i= number is the same).

• Like 1

1 hour ago, PavlovsCat said:

I thought it was legit based on the source. I got it from a Facebook group that I'm in  (cclarry is in it too). It's the best source for plugin and sample library deals I know of, second to my personal favorite of all -- cclarry! And the guy that runs it posts here once in a while and seems like a decent, straight up guy, who cares about how people treat each other, so I'm a fan. But when I thought about it, I don't know the origin of this link. While the link itself seems very legit (I already own this plugin, but regulars in the FB group are reporting that its legit), it could be part of some kind of special offer from the developer, so out of respect, I'll pull it. I appreciate your thinking about that. I usually do, but in my zeal to get up a deal before the master, I think I acted far too quickly. I'm no cclarry. There's only one. 

This is a link to the Facebook group, if anyone is interested. 

https://www.facebook.com/groups/916355121807800

Oh, sorry, I didn't mean that you should take it down if it's not official. I was just worried about giving my name and email address because I couldn't tell if the site was legit.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Fwrend said:

That is correct. I think you may have to be subscribed to their newsletter or at least have an account/registration on their SITE.  Regardless, lot's of really good free content and videos.

HERE is the link I received by email.  Not sure if it will work for everyone or email specific but worth a try.  THIS is the Send Owl link posted in the Facebook group PC posted above. Both links take you there, but it looks like the email link uses tracking info.

Yup.  I'm beyond a lot of the content at this point, but do like to join the free sessions just to see different mixing and mastering processes and do pick up some tips here and there.

• Like 2