Moog MF-103S 12 Stage Phaser Sale for $9.99

cclarry

16 minutes ago, MrFigg said:

Trialing just now. Anybody got any opinions on this phaser?

I've been contemplating picking this one up too and I think, after listening to the demos -- especially the ones with the Rhodes (audio demo 2), the vintage synth (audio demos 3, 4 and 11 sounded pretty good to my ears), and the Mellotron (audio demo 6), it's going to be a go. I don't love it on acoustic drums or guitar, but I think it sounds really good on vintage analog synths, Tron sounds, and electric piano. Although it is super noisy. 

5 minutes ago, PavlovsCat said:

I've been contemplating picking this one up too and I think, after listening to the demos -- especially the ones with the Rhodes (audio demo 2), the vintage synth (audio demos 3, 4 and 11 sounded pretty good to my ears), and the Mellotron (audio demo 6), it's going to be a go. I don't love it on acoustic drums or guitar, but I think it sounds really good on vintage analog synths, Tron sounds, and electric piano. Although it is super noisy. 

Yeah, I thought it sounded ok on my Jazzmaster but it’s nice on keyboards. Get it in JRR for $8.89 with FORUM code. 

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Zoukiman said:

Please note that the KVR Marketplace has a minimum order value of $10.00. The cart total must be at least $10.00 before you can checkout

🤭🙃🤣

Good point. Guess JRR it is then.