AAS Multiphonics CV-2 Update Sale

cclarry

FREE for Multiphonics CV-2.x owners.  Related sound-packs on sale as well.

WHAT’S NEW

This new version takes the capabilities of Multiphonics from a synthesizer to a full modular ecosystem.

NEW Effect plug-in

Multiphonics CV‑2 can now be used as an effect processor in your DAW and process audio inputs.

NEW Modules

25 exciting new modules have been added to the library. Filters, saturator, crusher, logic gate, splitter, crossfader, mid-side, waveshapers, pitch shifter, panner and more.

NEW Patches

Multiphonics CV‑2 ships with factory library comprising 210 new synth and effect patches created by renowned sound designers.

NEW Workflow

Patching and the adjustment of parameters is now faster and easier with stereo patching, one-to-many module patching, many-to-many module patching and multimodule actions.

NEW Scalable UI

Both the Multiphonics window and the patching canvas can now be scaled for an optimized playing or patching experience.

IMPROVED Modules

6 modules have been enhanced with new stereo capabilities and features for audio input processing.

IMPROVED Browser

A new streamlined browser allows for efficient navigation through the factory library, user patches, expansion sound packs, and the module library when patching.

• Thanks 1

I feel like this VST is finally getting to where it should have been at its initial release.

EDIT:  Note that the list above is ALL of the updates from CV-1.  The only updates in 2.2 are the 6 new modules AFAIK.

Edited by SmokeyJ628
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Brian Lawler said:

NEW Modules

25 exciting new modules have been added to the library. Filters, saturator, crusher, logic gate, splitter, crossfader, mid-side, waveshapers, pitch shifter, panner and more.

41 minutes ago, SmokeyJ628 said:

EDIT:  Note that the list above is ALL of the updates from CV-1.  The only updates in 2.2 are the 6 new modules AFAIK.

Asking for clarification of this ^^^^.  Are you saying that 25 new modules were added to CV-1 but only 6 of those are new to CV-2?

Edited by User 905133
added ^^^^

Hmmm.  I didn't get an e-mail.  Not sure if its because I already picked up CV-2 a few months ago (probably when I picked up the end-of-the year freebie) and there's nothing new for me.  At the website, when I use the custom link, I only get an offer for non-Multiphonics Sound Packs. 

• 5 new cutting−edge modules and with 30 new patches in a package meticulously designed to cater your waveshaping needs.
    • Free for Multiphonics CV−2 users.
    • New Modules
      • Pitch Shifter
      • Envelope Follower
      • Pitch Detector
      • RMS
      • A÷BxC
25 minutes ago, Brian Lawler said:

After installing and using it for a bit, YES- that update list I snipped from AAS was misleading.  Those are new to version 2.x vs. 1.  I did a little digging and found the detailed changelog here: https://www.applied-acoustics.com/multiphonics-cv-2/resources/   Note separate listings for Mac vs Windows.

@Brian LawlerThanks for the clarification and for the link.  Your post came in exactly at the same time as I figured it out from the website.

UPDATE: I didn't get an e-mail from AAS, because the offer is not from them.  Its what Plugin Boutique is offering.  Owners of Multiphonics CV-1 thinking about upgrading to CV-2 might want to see if AAS has/will be having a deal.  

It looks like I chose a new CV-2 Sound Pack as my free gift in December and then (based on what I heard) I went for the Black Friday/Winter AAS Custom CV-2 Upgrade for $39.

Edited by User 905133
to add an update
  • Like 1