VPS Avenger 2.1 Released

Brian Lawler

Posted (edited)
13 minutes ago, jngnz said:

Can someone tell me what the install size of Avenger 2 is? And also, can you delete all the loops and **** and just use it as a synth?

I don't know about the base program size (edit- the installer is 81 megs libraries separate) , but the libraries / expansions are each in a single archive file, so no, you can't delete parts.  Factory one is 6.4g and Factory 2 is 2.7g.  It IS easy to keep them on a separate data drive though.

Edited by Brian Lawler
add installer size

I don't see anything good for the owners of version 1.X, they haven't even released a test demo. The update is very expensive, just like the XP. I personally will not update, I refuse to fall again into this type of commercial maneuvers where one never owns the plugin...

• Like 1

3 hours ago, JT music said:

I don't see anything good for the owners of version 1.X, they haven't even released a test demo. The update is very expensive, just like the XP. I personally will not update, I refuse to fall again into this type of commercial maneuvers where one never owns the plugin...

Give it time. I figure they'll eventually offer a discounted upgrade via Plugin Boutique. 

If not, it's their loss, not ours. It's not like there's a shortage of synths 🤣

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Craig N said:

Give it time. I figure they'll eventually offer a discounted upgrade via Plugin Boutique. 

If not, it's their loss, not ours. It's not like there's a shortage of synths 🤣

more than a year is a long time to have the extremely expensive v2 as if that were not enough, it was a bad purchase the v1 I should have gone for falcon uvi, XP at half price and free updates always, a real company that does not profit from updates