How To Insert Title Tags?

sjoens

• sjoens changed the title to How To Insert Tag Into Title?

I don’t see that it would make a difference? Just put the persons name in the title and then tag them in the post. 
Depending on that person’s notification settings they will get a notice that they were tagged. 

Much better than the way some people feel they need to quote whole posts every time they post. 
You can just tag the person to make them aware you are responding or just quote the relevant sentence. 

Posted (edited)

Thanks John.  I was more interested in search tags like the pic now included in the OP.

One of my many problems is not providing enough details in the OP.

Edited by sjoens

When you click Create New Topic this comes up. Where it reads 'Tags' is where the Add Tags button is. You click it then type in your tags, separated by commas.

addingtags.png

Edited by 57Gregy

Posted (edited)

Thanks Greg!  Don't think I really noticed that before or knew what it was for.  Figured it was a gimmick only a few knew about.

Edit: Heheh,  Canopus thinks he opened a Canoworms.

Edited by sjoens
  • Like 1

Posted (edited)

@57Gregy  I found your post down under and a couple times the "sjoens" blue tag in your title changed to "considering" after clicking on it.  :S

Explain that one.  🤔

Edited by sjoens

Posted (edited)

Same as clicking a "normal" tag.  Your post only comes up since it's the only one with my user name in it.

Maybe the word changes when the forum software takes too long to search for said word.

Edited by sjoens

• sjoens changed the title to How To Insert Title Tags?