Free: Wayford Everything Bundle 2024 (only free 10 hours - Expired)

MusicMan

• MusicMan changed the title to Free: Wayford Everything Bundle 2024 (only free 10 hours - Expired)

I understand the purpose of limited-time flash offers (i.e. to trigger FOMO). But to do one for less than half a day - i.e. leave out potential customers who've gone to sleep for the night - seems a little bit too short. But what do I know?

In any case, I don't have the products required to use these anyway.

18 minutes ago, antler said:

I understand the purpose of limited-time flash offers (i.e. to trigger FOMO). But to do one for less than half a day - i.e. leave out potential customers who've gone to sleep for the night - seems a little bit too short. But what do I know?

In any case, I don't have the products required to use these anyway.

It can be frustrating at times with shorter periods of time. I've missed out on quite a few deals, or had to get up in the middle of the night for some promos, so I do agree with you.

I actually just missed out the last time he did this too! That's why I made sure to share it on here for all of us.

This isn't a big company or anything though and he is happy giving away his full catalog, so it's still a great gesture.

I'll probably only use the presets, but I guess I've got the skins if I ever feel inclined.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Fleer said:

Thanks @MusicMan

Interesting to check these PolyMax and MC77 presets. 

Welcome Fleer and hope you like them! 🙂

I only noticed the Polymax presets and was going to install them, so I might need to go back and look at the MC77 one now too!

• Like 1