Back Seat Lover

subvibe

Nice ..  I for sure like the bottom end on this one. The kick and sub bass gel well together. What did you use for the bass? When the song hits around the 1 min. mark, it sounds like something Tracy Chapman would do. Different voices but they have a lot in common. The fidelity is Very nice on this Soundcloud version. I caught the song on a different forum that didn't have the clairity that this one has.      Take a look around 1:53  There's a "pop" audible on both mixes.

Loved it ..  mark

2 hours ago, mark skinner said:

Nice ..  I for sure like the bottom end on this one. The kick and sub bass gel well together. What did you use for the bass? When the song hits around the 1 min. mark, it sounds like something Tracy Chapman would do. Different voices but they have a lot in common. The fidelity is Very nice on this Soundcloud version. I caught the song on a different forum that didn't have the clairity that this one has.      Take a look around 1:53  There's a "pop" audible on both mixes.

Loved it ..  mark

Thanks @mark skinner

yes i also heard the pop well spotted but i forgot to take it out

the Bass is from Spire & almost all the pads/plucks etc i use are also Spire they almost use no memory 

i side chained the kick & bass to try to carve some space in the mix

also recently i have been doing that also with the vocals using Soothe 2

on the stereo bus so also trying to carve space for the vocals in the mix

once again many thx for your comments always appreciated

subvibe  

• Like 1