Sonar V2024.04 (Build 431) - Start and End Markers do not show up under 'Markers' Module'

I tried the new Start and End Markers function, and although they show on the 'View Markers' list and work ok, They don't show up in the 'Markers Module' which is what I use to get to the start ( All the others markers show up ok) 

Workaround is just put a normal marker in at the start as the 'End' marker stops the project. 

btw:- Thanks for the update.  :) 

Edited by icu81b4
Title was wrong
  • Like 1

• icu81b4 changed the title to Sonar V2024.04 (Build 431) - Start and End Markers do not show up under 'Markers' Module'

@icu81b4 hit the "W" key, that will take you to the Start marker (if you hit it twice it will take you to Measure 1 Beat 1.
Hit "Ctrl+End" and that will take you to the End marker.
What I don't get is Start and End show in the Markers view, but you can't edit their placement; had to do that "manually".

HTH,

t

Edited by DeeringAmps

2 hours ago, icu81b4 said:

I tried the new Start and End Markers function, and although they show on the 'View Markers' list and work ok, They don't show up in the 'Markers Module' which is what I use to get to the start ( All the others markers show up ok) 

Workaround is just put a normal marker in at the start as the 'End' marker stops the project. 

btw:- Thanks for the update.  :) 

It'll be there for the next update.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 4