Klevgrand Richter Tectonic Compressor FREE with Purchase at Audio Deluxe

cclarry

20 hours ago, Hillmy said:

I had to come to the realization that I am not a musician, but a plugin collector. 🤪

I dont even know what a plugin  is.. was just passing by and see a bunch of people longing for those things, decided to stay around with my wallet at hand.

maybe its like that cripto thing.. will end up really rich for sure!

Edited by GoncaloL
  • Haha 1

49 minutes ago, MrFigg said:

Bir the bullet. Bought Audiothing Voice, got Richter and now I never have to look at Audiodeluxe ever again. Totally worth it. 

So, you're using Richter on a project now, right?

Let me know how it is so I can pine after it from afar, knowing I do not need it and almost certainly would not use it.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Craig Fowler said:

So, you're using Richter on a project now, right?

Let me know how it is so I can pine after it from afar, knowing I do not need it and almost certainly would not use it.

Yes, Im using it in my plugin accumulation project. 

Edited by MrFigg
  • Great Idea 2
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, Craig Fowler said:

Ahh, the best of all projects!

Its a beautiful project but for me the best project is my ever growing external drive Frankenstein Octopus full of sounds that i will never hear in my life… what a majestic creature

Edited by GoncaloL

On 4/12/2024 at 8:04 AM, GoncaloL said:

maybe its like that cripto thing.. will end up really rich for sure!

Sort of the opposite.😂

If you're looking to build a library of top-quality processors and virtual instruments for the least amount of money, I know of no better place than this forum.

There are also dedicated topics in the Instruments and Effects forum for freeware instruments and fx. And IMO, the stuff you can get for free will provide you with months of new tools to explore and use. Just two bundles from there, Kilohearts Essentials and MeldaProduction FreeFX, will give you over 70 professional quality plug-in effects and utilities.

But I also like shiny things, and I like to have "industry standard" tools, and if you're looking for specific plug-ins, this is the place.

• Like 1

On 4/11/2024 at 11:58 AM, Hillmy said:

I had to come to the realization that I am not a musician, but a plugin collector. 🤪

Not mutually exclusive, but I get it.

I dunno, I own more woodworking tools than I've ever made woodworking projects, but when I want to make something out of wood, everything I need is available to me.

That's the way I see my humongous collection of audio plug-ins. There is no possible task I could take on that I don't have the tools to accomplish. I'm not held back in any way other than my own skills in using them.

• Like 1