Just

Wookiee

On 3/31/2024 at 3:56 PM, AndyB01 said:

Definitely a melancholic vibe to this one, love the builds and voicings; all comes together very nicely indeed.

Andy

Thanks Andy, it was one of those weird tracks, it literally just happened, all the chord changes just fell into place and the lead just flowed out of the furry paws. Appreciate your time, ears and comments. 

On 4/2/2024 at 10:32 PM, bats brew said:

REMINDS ME of floyd just a bit..

and some of the changes sound like something that would fit right into a sci fi sound track.

wonderful tones.

Thanks Bats, no surprises, Richard Wright has always been an inspiration to me, his keyboard work always seemed to be just right. Appreciate the time, ears and comments. 

On 4/3/2024 at 11:19 AM, Supa Reels said:

Well produced, I didn't think the vibe was a sad one, plus I agree with Bats that it has a strong Floyd feel... Nice work mate 👍

Steve

Thanks Steve appreciate your time and comments.

I did actually write some lyrics but never felt the need to sing them but here they are.

Just 
Just It
Just was
Just how
Just 
Just why
Just what
Just where
Just 
Just when
Just who
Just pain
Just
Just lost
Just confused
Just waiting
Just

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Wookiee said:

Thanks Steve appreciate your time and comments.

I did actually write some lyrics but never felt the need to sing them but here they are.

Just 
Just It
Just was
Just how
Just 
Just why
Just what
Just where
Just 
Just when
Just who
Just pain
Just
Just lost
Just confused
Just waiting
Just

I have never wanted to air a message so personal so I won't  .. I have always felt music comes from the heart  ... My guess is we kinda know each other, over these years ... maybe too well., but with ever-out  meeting ... My message ... I hear you 🧷

Stay well

Steve

• Thanks 1

On 4/3/2024 at 11:40 AM, daryl1968 said:

needs a DJ remix

Great choice of sounds as always Wookster

Unfortunately none were prepared,  something about me put them off, can't imagine what.

Thanks for the ears and kind words.

On 4/7/2024 at 5:47 PM, Old Joad said:

Nice, reminds me of The Alan Parsons Project💰

I will take an association with Mr Parsons. Thanks for the ears, time and kind words.