United Plugins VoxDucker Sale (Exclusive) for $22

cclarry

I'm contemplating getting this for voiceovers in videos. I'd love to get some opinions from the experienced / knowledgeable mixers in the group about Vox Ducker and other, similar plugins, that are worth exploring. 

Edited by PavlovsCat

7 hours ago, PavlovsCat said:

I'm contemplating getting this for voiceovers in videos. I'd love to get some opinions from the experienced / knowledgeable mixers in the group about Vox Ducker and other, similar plugins, that are worth exploring. 

It is useful if you have dialing and a music/sound track separately.  make sure the DAW or NLE you use is compatible with the routing it requires to function properly.

Give it a trial, pretty sure they run fully functional ones for a few days or similar.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Brian Walton said:

It is useful if you have dialing and a music/sound track separately.  make sure the DAW or NLE you use is compatible with the routing it requires to function properly.

Give it a trial, pretty sure they run fully functional ones for a few days or similar.

Great point, Brian. Thanks for making the point about compatibility. I'll try the demo before buying it.