Sheet music / staff view - adding notes and dynamic markings

Does anyone know how to add notes (not musical notes, writing notes) and dynamic markings (like f, mf, mp, p, as well as crescendos and decrescendos) into the staff view? I have a lot of dynamic changes in my song, as well as tremolos and trills, that currently don't show up in the sheet music. To create the trills and tremolos, I simply put in the note itself in the main track, with a velocity of 0. Then in another track not in the sheet music is where I actually put in the notes, tremolos are 32nd notes, and trills 32nd notes alternating between the 2 notes. But now I want to write it in for the staff view on my main track. I want to  write in "tr" and "trem" for trills and tremolos. I also want to add or draw a squiggly line for trills, and the diagonal slash(es) for tremolos.

Exactly. Cakewalk notation view is more for using as an alternative to PRV for composing basic midi driven music. It is by no stretch a full featured scoring app. Just like the Video feature is very basic as well. Use proper dedicated software for those tasks and then use Cakewalk for what it is designed for. 

On 3/3/2024 at 6:23 PM, Terry Kelley said:

What it does is impressive!

It's fine for making simple charts from my MIDI parts to hand off to other players. If I were a "real" composer, I'm sure I'd find it too limited. But that's what Finale and Musescore and the rest are for.