RX950 Classic AD/DA Converter for 10$

satya

https://www.pluginboutique.com/product/3-Studio-Tools/72-Utility/5631-RX950-Classic-AD-DA-Converter

Plugin Boutique has announced an exclusive sale on the RX950 Classic AD/DA Converter by Inphonik, an effect plugin designed to perfectly mimic the AD/DA conversion process of the Akai S950 sampler.

The plugin gives your music the vintage, warm and crunchy sound of the S950 with the ease and flexibility of a VST.

The RX950 Classic AD/DA Converter comes in VST/VST3, AU and AAX formats. It is on sale for $10 USD until February 29th, 2024 (regular $20 USD).

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Yeah, I asked them about that because it's really annoying. Especially since the Plugin Boutique installer can't be hidden automatically in the background, keeps logging you out, and requires a captcha to get back into it.

Since it's a purchased plugin (not a subscription), I didn't like that it had to be activated through PIB constantly to work. They sent me a file that doesn't need their authorizer to run.

I don't think I'm the only one with that issue because I noticed that they recently updated the product page to address it and they say they're working on a new solution (or something like that).

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

i have had the plugin for a fair long time, as their megadrive / genesis  (not the group) synth...  used a 950 and 900 30 years ago... is it the same? hhmm nope.. it's not bad.

beatskillz also have their take on it samplex and the ax95 plugins.. which i'm more prone to use..

though d16, decimort a few well known folk use for that akai 12 bit crunchy sound etc. 

it is funny in a way , we have to use something to add dirt to sound .. ironic huh 

• Like 1