PA NEOLD U2A ⚡️ Flash Sale

cclarry

So, I keep getting flash sale offers from PA that say, "USE YOUR LOYALTY VOUCHERS TO SAVE EVEN MORE!".

Problem is I haven't received a loyalty voucher since October. Anyone else getting the $25 voucher, are they still generic?

I did get a $25 voucher.  Problem is the new minimum spend of $40.  $39.99 on sale just is frustrating.  Price it at $40 then PA can take my $15 - now they get $0.

Glory days of a $29.99 plugin for $4.99 with a no minimum voucher are gone.  Keeps me from spending $$$ on more plugins I won't use at least!

I only spent $25 at PA in 2023.  Not sure how the vouchers are figured out anymore, but even the $25 don't seem to be generic.

Edited by Pat Osterday
  • Like 2

I haven't received a personal voucher despite starting my PA buys last year, but seeing the quality of the vouchers... not sure if I'm really missing out.

Edited by Kirean
  • Like 1
  • Great Idea 1

6 hours ago, Pat Osterday said:

I did get a $25 voucher.  Problem is the new minimum spend of $40.  $39.99 on sale just is frustrating.  Price it at $40 then PA can take my $15 - now they get $0.

Glory days of a $29.99 plugin for $4.99 with a no minimum voucher are gone.  Keeps me from spending $$$ on more plugins I won't use at least!

I only spent $25 at PA in 2023.  Not sure how the vouchers are figured out anymore, but even the $25 don't seem to be generic.

I totally agree!

For me the threshold for an impulsive buy is definitely too high if the price inc. VAT is $31.25 (25+25%)! The chance to get something for a lower value is almost zero, because there is rarely an offer for $44.99 (=$25.00 for me after voucher and VAT). Beside the aspect that I already have a large PA collection it would require that I really want a plugin for the new prices and there is none!

• Like 2