Activation "Sticky"

It would be Real nice if someone placed an Activation , re-Activation "sticky" at the top of this page .  Not that everyone would read it , but it's getting old seeing the same question every couple of days.           ms

Edited by mark skinner
  • Like 3
  • Great Idea 1

Not just here but the Facebook groups have even double and nobody ever gets a correct answer which is simply “Log on to Bandlab”  You often see Re install Cakewalk as an answer. I keep my mouth shut on Facebook. I just look and see what the punters are up to these days as it’s very entertaining stuff.  

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

21 hours ago, John Vere said:

Not just here but the Facebook groups have even double and nobody ever gets a correct answer which is simply “Log on to Bandlab”  You often see Re install Cakewalk as an answer. I keep my mouth shut on Facebook. I just look and see what the punters are up to these days as it’s very entertaining stuff.  

No, some of us do get it right and communicate thus via Facebook. We don’t advise the re-install route you think we do.

You maybe don’t belong to all the forums and therefore read all the posts - I know i don’t read them all… i can’t !

But there are some people on the various forums who know as much as you or i do 😜 and we communicate on this subject like you do.  No one is perfect.

No offense, but ……

J