U-he Zebralette 3 announced FREE

satya

https://www.musicradar.com/news/free-zebralette3-synth-plugin

Set to appear in beta in Anaheim, Zebralette 3 is a single-oscillator version of the synth that will eventually be released as Zebra 3, the latest version of u-he’s most enduringly popular products. It also features one Zebra MSEG and, according to u-he’s Urs Heckmann, “a bit of surrounding stuff, made up from standard modules we have”.

Edited by satya
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 6

• satya changed the title to U-he Zebralette 3 announced FREE
6 minutes ago, Per Christian Frankplads said:

I bought the Dark Zebra package a while back, which has Zebra v2 and Hans Zimmer soundbanks and other things.

I know it won't be automatically updateable to v3, but if the new version is super amazing, I hope they'll give an update discount, at least...

If you bought the Zebra Legacy version then you'll not be eligible for the upgrade, that has been made clear before they made it as cheap as it now is.

Edited by Solidos

4 minutes ago, Solidos said:

If you bought the Zebra Legacy version then you'll not be eligible for any upgrade, that has been made clear before they made it as cheap as it now is.

Right, I remember now that they said that. And I was fine with it, since I'm more of a tweaker of presets and not a sound designer, so I probably don't NEED any of the features in v3.

So I just need to remember that when the GAS starts hitting me...

Edited by Per Christian Frankplads
  • Like 1

Zebralette was what convinced me to initially invest in Zebra2 back in, hmm, 2012? It's been my go-to synth ever since. 

Here's my very first experiment with Zebralette from back then. Bear in mind that this little guy is basically just a single oscillator! But Zebra's oscillators are pretty impressive even before you start applying modulation, effects, filters and its fancy envelope generators. Everything you hear in this ditty is Zebralette - no fx, not even EQ.

Needless to say, I will be purchasing Zebra3 on day one of its release.

• Like 12
  • Thanks 1

16 hours ago, bitflipper said:

Zebralette was what convinced me to initially invest in Zebra2 back in, hmm, 2012? It's been my go-to synth ever since. 

Here's my very first experiment with Zebralette from back then. Bear in mind that this little guy is basically just a single oscillator! But Zebra's oscillators are pretty impressive even before you start applying modulation, effects, filters and its fancy envelope generators. Everything you hear in this ditty is Zebralette - no fx, not even EQ.

Needless to say, I will be purchasing Zebra3 on day one of its release.

Wow!

Beautiful sounds ;) 

• Like 1