why can't we block "recent visitors"?

pwal³

just need better authentication protocols - like email verification of new accounts, delays on time joined before posting (like 2 hours to "process new account" and limited to 2 threads (people asking for legit help won't need more) and limit # threads other than their own for 2 days that they can reply to etc, so to clean up means only deleting a couple of their threads rather than lots of cleanup. accounts not posting in over say 90 days have similar restrictions until those 2 days pass to avoid people setting up accounts which are later used to attack from.

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, User 905133 said:

I was under the impression that the section you circled was those recent viewers of the person's profile. Not sure that relates to finding what that person viewed.   

i guess "ignore" was what i was looking for, but that's only on the in-thread user-icon-mouse-hover-popup - i thought technology was supposed to make things easier? 🤷‍♂️🙄

On 1/16/2024 at 8:27 AM, pwal³ said:

i guess "ignore" was what i was looking for, but that's only on the in-thread user-icon-mouse-hover-popup - i thought technology was supposed to make things easier? 🤷‍♂️🙄

Are you saying that hovering your mouse over their icon and clicking on "ignore" is not easy enough?