Any Tools to Export Fader and Pan Level Settings to a Text File?

Question...recently found out about ProjectScope which help me tremendously in seeing what plugins currently existed in a Project file while rebuilding my DAW.

Wondering if there's anything similar that would allow me to export text of each channel and what the fader and pan levels are? Anything else would be a bonus (what FX are in the bin etc.). Have a mix that's beginning to work really well. Utilizing Buss Presets to match this file...I'd like to start matching some of the basic levels to get other mixes on the album in the same ballpark since many have the same basic drums recorded at the same sessions. If I could just have the text file open which level matching that would be a huge help. Any input would be appreciated!!!

18 hours ago, minminmusic said:

If I could just have the text file open which level matching that would be a huge help. Any input would be appreciated!!!

Well... back in the prehistoric era, those of us that make a living at this stuff... discovered these things referred to as "pencil" and "paper".