SOLVED: Playback Won't Start Without Tracks

Hi all,

Not sure how it happened but I suddenly cannot start a new project, set the metronome and hit play and have the audio engine start. I get one beat and then it cuts out. Any ideas? I can't start a groove in Superior Drummer 3 by hitting play either. I must have inadvertantly changed something, methinks. Thanks for the help.

Tommy

5 minutes ago, Tommy Byrnes said:

Hi all,

Not sure how it happened but I suddenly cannot start a new project, set the metronome and hit play and have the audio engine start. I get one beat and then it cuts out. Any ideas? I can't start a groove in Superior Drummer 3 by hitting play either. I must have inadvertantly changed something, methinks. Thanks for the help.

Tommy

You probably have Stop at Project End turned on. It's in the Track View's Options menu. 

• Like 1

• Tommy Byrnes changed the title to SOLVED: Playback Won't Start Without Tracks
2 hours ago, Tommy Byrnes said:

Hi all,

Tommy

I like Stop at Project end on, so I set a loop the number of Bars set in Superior Drummer, then you can hit play or record and the transport will start in CbB.