I got permission! Giving away some products from Yurt Rock

fpoir

2 hours ago, Fleer said:

“Yurt Rock is owned and run by Ryan Gruss, who formerly owned the Loop Loft before Native Instruments purchased it.”

Interesting. Got lots of Loop Loft back in the day. Good to know the same dedication to great grooves is available at Yurt Rock. 
Thanks, fpoir!

Me too. I wrote to him last week to see if he still has the Reason refill format but no go. I posted a 40% off link for the Loop Loft that still works in another thread. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, fpoir said:

If you want one, reply Yes

I have 31 to give away, so the first 31 people to reply Yes get one each
_______

(Someone suggested, wisely, that I check whether I'm allowed to give these away, so I asked Yurt Rock, and I received an email today with the go-ahead)

Trying to start the new year on a generous note

I bought The Ultimate Bundle yesterday, which leaves me with 31 duplicate products I've never used

I'll use a random-number generator to decide who gets which item

I was going to post a list of what I have and let people ask for what they wanted, but there was the risk of ending up with one happy person and everyone else frustrated

I figure if I send you one you don't like you can offer to trade it with someone in a similar situation

I'm trusting everyone to play fair and not post or share files; if you get an item, it's for your use and yours alone (or you can trade it without using it)

We've always seemed an honorable bunch; let's live up to that rep

Happy '24

This is an amazing gesture. When you could have easily chosen to sell these off too.

Hope it comes back manifold to you in this year.

• Thanks 1