Maschine Expansions and Native Access

Since Native Access DELETES your downloads I have to run it on 3 machines to install any Komplete Machine Expansions.

Not all ISPs allow you unlimited downloads.

There must be a better way. There is no option of locate library with Maschine libraries. I get it since they involve other NI plugins.

There must be a better way. People need to access and archive their licensed without boing through all of these apps. Drives go bad ya know.

I have Kontakt libraries authorized on the old iMac which I've been tried to de-authorize in order to be able to use them on the new studio computer to no avail. They're all on my external HD but for some reason I need to log into the old computer and use the NI manager there to deauthorize them and the whole process is a PITA,  made worse by the fact that the old computer is on its last leg and it takes an eternity to load anything.

Seems to be buggy too - it worked for some, but others just won't load for some reason. I kind of gave up. 

55 minutes ago, Rain said:

I have Kontakt libraries authorized on the old iMac which I've been tried to de-authorize in order to be able to use them on the new studio computer to no avail. They're all on my external HD but for some reason I need to log into the old computer and use the NI manager there to deauthorize them and the whole process is a PITA,  made worse by the fact that the old computer is on its last leg and it takes an eternity to load anything.

Seems to be buggy too - it worked for some, but others just won't load for some reason. I kind of gave up. 

The solution is obvious!

(You need a new guitar! 😁)

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, craigb said:

The solution is obvious!

(You need a new guitar! 😁)

Guitars aren't too bad but I'm having a really tough time resisting the urge to buy an amp these days.