how do i find old programs

To elaborate on Will’s answer; if you own Dimension Pro and/or Z3ta/Z3ta+, you can use Cakewalk Command Center to download and install. However, you will need the updated CCC version 1.1.8.1 to be able to activate them. If you don’t already own them, you’re out of luck; they are no longer available for purchase.

If you by Softube stuff mean the plugins that also worked as ProChannel modules (Passive-Active Pack, FET Compressor and TSAR-1R), all Softube's ProChannel versions after version 2.5.46 unfortunately makes Cakewalk crash when invoked. Also, as for FET Compressor, it has been updated to version Mk II and I don’t think that version supports ProChannel.

19 minutes ago, johnhartson said:

awesome thank you for that, I now have another issue, Signing in , I did forget password , it says it's sending email to my email.but I never receive it. So I got command center but can't log into. 

Check your spam folder two in your email too. 

1 hour ago, johnhartson said:

awesome thank you for that, I now have another issue, Signing in , I did forget password , it says it's sending email to my email.but I never receive it. So I got command center but can't log into. 

Send an email to support@cakewalk.com to sort out your password

Posted (edited)

dont think support is going to help, I keep getting the Ai response with password help. Full of articles on how to recover , read it all nothing in it  will help me , seems like there not going to get  the emails hopefully they do .   same goes with band lab support email . 

I had found all my serial numbers and had an .exe for Z3at but got an error message when opening . was able to copy some .dll into the vst folders that worked fine. 

Edited by johnhartson

6 minutes ago, Ricebug said:

I believe the old Command Center has been dismantled completely. When I try to log on, I get a "No Internet Connection Found," when I have a good connection. Go figure.

As I explained above, you need the updated Cakewalk Command Center. It was updated in 2023 just because the authorization server was changed.

• Like 1
  • Great Idea 1