Shaperbox 3.5 BUG found! Can't get 9.0khz using mouse only!

El Diablo

43 minutes ago, Rain said:

Kenneth, is that you?

I believe Dan Rather may have an explanation for that. 

No.

I tried to email Cableguys this issue as they requested that I do, but not word for word they said "no comment for feature requests" as a reply to my email.

I requested they create a way to hit the enter key on the keyboard, then be able to directly edit the numerical numbers.  I was shutdown fairly quickly at that request and told to never email questions again.

2 hours ago, craigb said:

The forbidden frequency??? 🤔

There's more numerical numbers that get skipped, but I needed 9 khz and that's how I found I couldn't get that!

It's a huge issue in thier plugin!

Thier answer in thier videos is to use shift + mouse, but that doesn't work either!  It's a obvious bug.

Edited by El Diablo

55 minutes ago, El Diablo said:

No.

I tried to email Cableguys this issue as they requested that I do, but not word for word they said "no comment for feature requests" as a reply to my email.

I requested they create a way to hit the enter key on the keyboard, then be able to directly edit the numerical numbers.  I was shutdown fairly quickly at that request and told to never email questions again.

I'm sorry Diablo. That was not an actual suggestion - just me piggybacking on Craig's comment about the frequency and using it as a platform to make a stupid joke.

We do this a lot around here but that's no excuse.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Rain said:

I'm sorry Diablo. That was not an actual suggestion - just me piggybacking on Craig's comment about the frequency and using it as a platform to make a stupid joke.

We do this a lot around here but that's no excuse.

I guess that home went over my head...

Wasn't Dan Rather a news guy or something?

8 minutes ago, El Diablo said:

Wasn't Dan Rather a news guy or something?

Yes. From the REM song "What's the Frequency, Kenneth?
Which is from a story Dan Rather related about being on an elevator and some guy got on and yelled at him, "What's the frequency, Kenneth!?"

• Like 1