Free Acoustic IR Pack - Taylor 414, Vox AC30 Cab IR, etc (Limited Time) - Also CARR amp profiles TONEX and others

Brian Walton

• Brian Walton changed the title to Free Acoustic IR Pack - Taylor 414, Vox AC30 Cab IR, etc (Limited Time) - Also CARR amp profiles TONEX and others

Bump for adding Carr Telstar amp captures

https://worshiptutorials.com/product/car-star-tone-match-presets-and-captures/?attribute_platform=TONEX

Available for:

Line 6 Helix, HX Stomp, POD Go

Fractal Axe-FX III, FM3, and FM9

Quad Cortex (available for free in the Cortex Cloud app)

TONEX and Amplitube

Headrush Prime

Kemper (Profiler and Stage)

• Thanks 2

@Brian Walton Brian, I am (correctly) ashamed to ask this question, but I own Guitar Rig 6, Ampitube 5SE (edit: I originally wrote LE instead of SE), Bias FX and Electrum and I mostly either use the presets or use presets as a starting point. I've never even explored to see if any of them allow the use of IRs. You listed Amplitube, hopefully the LE version takes IRs too.  

Edited by PavlovsCat

38 minutes ago, PavlovsCat said:

@Brian Walton Brian, I am (correctly) ashamed to ask this question, but I own Guitar Rig 6, Ampitube 5LE, Bias FX and Electrum and I mostly either use the presets or use presets as a starting point. I've never even explored to see if any of them allow the use of IRs. You listed Amplitube, hopefully the LE version takes IRs too.  

It probably does.

image.png.791d33efb0b103759c687df394d14580.png

Click the cab, then under that Customer IR and you load from there.

Also if you bypass the cabs on any software you could then run Melda's free MConvolutionEZ and load the IR in there.  Recall having to do that with Electrum as the cab doesn't' seem like it loads IRs, but can be disabled at the click of a button

Related to the CARR matches, you can import those into Tonex which can run in Amplitube (but be aware if you are running the free version it will count against your 20 free ones) from what I understand.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, PavlovsCat said:

@Brian Walton Brian, I am (correctly) ashamed to ask this question, but I own Guitar Rig 6, Ampitube 5LE, Bias FX and Electrum and I mostly either use the presets or use presets as a starting point. I've never even explored to see if any of them allow the use of IRs. You listed Amplitube, hopefully the LE version takes IRs too.  

If you mean Amplitube 5 SE, it does have the IR loader. The free CS version doesn't have it.

• Thanks 1