Studio One 6.5 Professional Crossgrade $180.00

jesse g

3 hours ago, jesse g said:

mass exodus to Studio One

That’s been going on ever since Gibson closed the doors. Best thing that ever happened for focusrite Presonus; cha ching!

Shame really, but I’m all in with Sonar…

t

Edited by DeeringAmps

2 hours ago, DeeringAmps said:

That’s been going on ever since Gibson closed the doors. Best thing that ever happened for focusrite; cha ching!

Shame really, but I’m all in with Sonar…

t

Focusrite?  I think you mean, best thing that ever happened for Presonus.   

I tried to hold off on purchasing Studio One, but the more external hardware I purchased, the harder It was for me to use it adequately in CbB.  You can't use your Mono I/O setting while your Stereo I/O's are already attached.  Bad Cakewalk,... Bad, Bad, Cakewalk.

• Thanks 1

Posted (edited)
On 1/1/2024 at 12:28 AM, Cookie Jarvis said:

I just uninstalled 5 Artist that I never opened...keep thinking about upgrading but Nuendo is my main squeeze ;)

Bill

You are going to love Studio One.   I just got it and I haven't opened CbB since I downloaded it.  There is a lot to learn about the software, but I am enjoying every moment.  If you own External Hardware FX, WhooooWeee, Pipeline XT will blown your mind!

Edited by jesse g

The way Studio One handles external devices is just so easy.

I use Bome MIDI Translator between my controller and Studio One and with its Control Link it's amazing what you can do and how easy it is to do it.