open all envelope lanes at once

Astraios

Question

5 answers to this question

Select all the tracks in Track View <CTRL-A>, hold CTRL and click on any Automation Lane icon.
However (and this is intermittent for me occasionally) it will only open the first automation lane on the track(s).
If you have multiple lanes on any particular track, it won't always open all of them. Never bothered me much tho.

It is a toggle function, so if you have some lanes already open and execute this, the open lanes will close, the rest will open.

Obviously, the inverse is true as well.

Edited by OutrageProductions
  • Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, Astraios said:

... maybe because of workspaces? Thx anyway 

Try the 'None' workspace first. I never thought to ever try this with take lanes, as I usually only open one track at a time so that I don't get confused and edit the wrong thing, but I would assume it functions there as well. 

I have a nine custom workspaces and they all work correctly, but I started with one, modified it and saved as new as project layouts required.

I also work on 4 separate monitors too, but that shouldn't have any effect on the TV.

Edited by OutrageProductions

I tried it and they would all consistently open regardless of the workspace but I also confirmed it will close any that are already open when you do it. I think pressing F should close all and allow you to open all at once and get re-sync'd.

Edited by Terry Kelley
  • Great Idea 1

Hm, strange behaviour here... deinstalled special "Theme" (set Mercury as default), loaded "default CbBL keybind.kbm, deactiveted workspaces, checked the incomming CTRL,Shift and Alt keys in Keybind-Editor... everything seems to work fine., eeeexecpt...  really don't know what kind of madness (buuut, it is not kind of an important CMD in my workflow 🎯   

A simular funktion in Console View, "narrow/widen Strips" works fine, as it widens/narrows all strips at on once (right Mouseclick with pressing CTRL symultaiously)

Edited by Astraios