Output Releases FREE AI-Powered Sample Pack Generator

locrian

Hmmmm.  I tried "one to two minute slowly evolving, pleasantly mellow, ambient textures."  I am not trying to figure out what words I can use to get what I was looking for.  I had in mind sounds that were from one to two minutes in length each where a single sound slowly evolved in harmonic content (i.e., texturally) from the start of the sound to the end.  

I think I understand how results I got are related to some of the key words I used but are not what I thought I was asking for.

So, I listened to the demo tunes for first set of 4 "packs" and had "it" create 4 more using the same prompt (unchanged).  Then I started listening to the wav files that went into making the demo tunes for some of the packs.

I thought of how I could try to reword the prompt to get closer to what I want (such as adding "using high quality non-orchestral sounding audio samples"), but I decided (1) I don't want to continue trying to train the software by using the thumb up/thumb down buttons for each set of 4 sample packs based on the demo tunes, (2) I sincerely believe it would take far less time to create my own layers to combine without sounding like garbage, (3) I am starting to get a nasty headache from listening to the demo tunes and the wav files trying to figure out how to reword my request to try to come closer to what I thought I was describing.

1 hour ago, Lionel said:

Very interesting. I very much see this as competition to human-created content. 

For me it might be more interesting (1) if the "try to read my mind based on the words I used" game came closer to what I had in mind (and have done with my own) and (2) if I had more time and interest to try to train the software.

As for being competitive, I suspect this kind of thing can become more "cost effective" that using human to create content.

Edited by User 905133
deleted stray word (x 2)
  • Like 2