[Plugin Alliance] PA_EXT: Acon Digital Restoration Suite 2 - $29.99

Kirean

Just an FYI - I bought these last time they were on sale at PA. And while they are decent, I can't find a way to update them nor do they qualify for an upgrade to the "real" version on the Acon Digital site. (Someone please correct me if I am wrong!)  But a very decent price for some decent tools!

• Thanks 3

8 hours ago, mibby said:

Just an FYI - I bought these last time they were on sale at PA. And while they are decent, I can't find a way to update them nor do they qualify for an upgrade to the "real" version on the Acon Digital site. (Someone please correct me if I am wrong!)  But a very decent price for some decent tools!

I see this in my portal - also bought via PA previously:

image.thumb.png.8cabda9702e52a8bcad293383ba937ef.png

8 hours ago, mibby said:

Not sure how buying via PA works, but I guess you redeem it on the Acon site, and download a License Key. So I would think if you bought Digital Restoration Suite 2 you'd be able to download the latest Acon Digital Restoration Suite 2 version from Acon site, and your existing License Key should still work, you can also get your License Key resent to you.

Acon Digital stuff is very good value, the Acoustica Premium Edition with all the extra plugins is great value especially when on sale.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Kirean said:

What kind of activation does Acon use? Any dirty practices one should be aware of?

It's a real offline authorization, i.e. that you are able to install the plugins even if you're machine has crashed or must be replaced! So far I never had trouble with their authorization!

• Like 1