Echo Sound Works releases Vinyl Guitar 2 free

satya

https://www.echosoundworks.com/vinyl-guitar-2

We listened to your feedback from the first version and added tons of additional controls, like a round robin on/off toggle and unique pitch shifting effects.

With 10 distinct sample sets and per-layer sculpting ability for each one, you can mix and match different layers for a truly unique base sound.

Then you can further adjust the sound with 11 customizable effects, including Speaker and Background Noise effects that are perfect for Lofi productions. There are also 2 different Delay modes, Ping Pong and Stereo Delay, as well as 2 Reverb modules: a Plate Reverb and a True Stereo IR.

Vinyl Guitar 2 is free to download for Windows and Mac in VST/VST3, AU and AAX plugin formats.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 4

I have their Loft Piano and have interacted with the developer and found him to be very pleasant. Loft Piano isn't a deep sampled upright,  but I think for a 10 buck Piano or whatever it is, it's really pretty nice. I'd say if anyone listens to the demos and likes it, it delivers. It's not going to go head to head with a great library from Skybox Audio,  but it's good and works well for certain pop genres.