Sonixinema Our Black Friday Sale is Live - Save up to 70% storewide | Made For Kontakt Player

cclarry

I have yet to click -- but this is one of my most anticipated Black Friday sales of the year! I fell in love with their solo cello libraries.  

UPDATE: As a marketing strategist I sincerely respect that they don't deep discount most of their libraries. That helps protect the brand identity So kudos to the dev for that. But as a sample buyer, darn, 30% of on Contemporary Solo Cello isn't enough to win me over. 

Edited by PavlovsCat
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, chris.r said:

Same here! Let's give them a chance the next year 🙃

Can we really hold out for a year???? 

I've been watching a couple of solo cello libraries but this is the one I want the most.
If Orchestra Tools sends out another $25 USD holiday credit to their customers like they've done the past couple of years, I'll probably pick up their LA Sessions solo cello to get my fix and keep hoping that Sonixinema has a deep discount on their Contemporary Solo Cello library. FTR, I already have several solo cello libraries, I just really love the sound of a cello and appreciate the difference in the tone and playing of each library. I suppose you could say that I love cellos at the same intense level that I love Wurlis. 

Edited by PavlovsCat
I inserted the word "for" in the first sentence to make it more readable.