Thenathan 17 plugin for 24$

satya

Yep. Back to this again with an update.

As you may have read in previous posts I tried contacting Thenatan customer services 5 times regarding bugs in their products  but never got a reply. Eventually gave up.

Got a DM last Monday  on here from Thenatan inviting me to join their Affiliate Program. I replied asking if he was joking explaining why. He answered me with this:

"Hey man

Sorry to hear that, there was some health issues with me, and i was under medical treatment for so long.

sorry i couldn't reach out.

please update your email so i can get back to you asap 🙏

best

natan"

So I thought that that was nice of him and decided that of course I'd update my email and wished him well and thanked him for getting back to me.

Also updated my email.

And what do you  know...nothing. Nothing.

So...Thenathan 17 plugin for 24$? How about no Thenatan plugins ever again for $0

Edited by MrFigg
  • Like 1
  • Great Idea 1

1 minute ago, MrFigg said:

Yep. Back to this again with an update.

As you may have read in previous posts I tried contacting Thenatan customer services 5 times regarding bugs in their products five times but never got a reply.

Got a DM last Monday  on here from Thenatan inviting me to join their Affiliate Program. I replied asking if he was joking explaining why. He answered me with this:

"Hey man

Sorry to hear that, there was some health issues with me, and i was under medical treatment for so long.

sorry i couldn't reach out.

please update your email so i can get back to you asap 🙏

best

natan"

So I thought that that was nice of him and decided that of course I'd update my email and wished him well and thanked him for getting back to me.

Also updated my email.

And what do you  know...nothing. Nothing.

So...Thenathan 17 plugin for 24$? How about no Thenatan plugins ever again for $0

Thanks for sharing that story. The developer has done this same deal many times and I've seen a lot of posts in this forum from people sharing they've had problems with his plugins and didn't get support.  I think he's commonly sold all of his plugins for $19 USD.  My guess is that he's now worked out a deal with an influencer to kickback $5 USD in return for his promotion. But from the fact that I've seen so many posts like yours, I think people should proceed with caution with this developer. 

2 minutes ago, PavlovsCat said:

Thanks for sharing that story. The developer has done this same deal many times and I've seen a lot of posts in this forum from people sharing they've had problems with his plugins and didn't get support.  I think he's commonly sold all of his plugins for $19 USD.  My guess is that he's now worked out a deal with an influencer to kickback $5 USD in return for his promotion. But from the fact that I've seen so many posts like yours, I think people should proceed with caution with this developer. 

It's a bit sad as I kind of like some of his stuff. Bells, Hatz and the Tape thing are actually pretty cool in a DIY Kit sort of way. I would probably have gotten a few more of them just because but absolutely no way now. Shame.

My experience back in early 2022 - i did get support from "Natan" for a Windows problem. Not a solution, but he responded pretty quick and let me know future updates would correct the problem (which they did), although the only thing I occasionally use of the bundle is Vybz & Tape Piano 2 (this v2 version corrected a problem I had).