MeldaProduction offers €30 in exchange for a few minutes of your time

cclarry

3 hours ago, Bruno de Souza Lino said:

The first attempt I did of submitting it was rejected because I was missing one of the steps and "didn't send mp3 files," even though the video that comes before the form tells you to "ideally send FLAC or WAV files."

I sent .wav files and they were accepted 

7 hours ago, Brian Walton said:

Thanks!   I just checked it out running through some ToxeX profiles.  Some parts certainly sound better than others and obviously hinges quite a bit on the MIDI file as many notes certainly sound "keyboard triggered" instead of picked with a guitar and the various dynamics you get there. 

No problem! It is not quite the same describing something as letting you hear it. AmpleSound just does what the gpx file tells it (the two programs couple together well). Some engine features cannot be overridden (like its interpretation of picking, then hammer ons/pull offs on the same string) unless specifically told otherwise, which in turn is overridden by any performance details of the gpx file itself (some parts in the gpx file should have had "let ring" enabled, but they weren't and AS just blindly played it). This was more so you could hear the raw samples (the performance parameters/sound engine is another ball of wax).

8 hours ago, mettelus said:

No problem! It is not quite the same describing something as letting you hear it. AmpleSound just does what the gpx file tells it (the two programs couple together well). Some engine features cannot be overridden (like its interpretation of picking, then hammer ons/pull offs on the same string) unless specifically told otherwise, which in turn is overridden by any performance details of the gpx file itself (some parts in the gpx file should have had "let ring" enabled, but they weren't and AS just blindly played it). This was more so you could hear the raw samples (the performance parameters/sound engine is another ball of wax).

Yep, I'm familiar with Guitar Pro.  The ironic thing perhaps being I'm sure that midi is far better than the average input from a midi keyboard (and if you are using a midi guitar for the input - one could probably actually play it on guitar).  :)