Zero The Hero - Black Sabbath cover

Leadfoot

45 minutes ago, Leadfoot said:

Okay good to know. Thanks Wook!

Listening properly now on my TV but audio playback through my HiFi with subwoofer.

Mix sounds reasonable, kick is solid, guitars are clear, bass line is defined, vocal balanced.

Not sure this site was killing off your post can't find any sign of a deleted post from you in the bin.

11 minutes ago, Wookiee said:

Listening properly now on my TV but audio playback through my HiFi with subwoofer.

Mix sounds reasonable, kick is solid, guitars are clear, bass line is defined, vocal balanced.

Not sure this site was killing off your post can't find any sign of a deleted post from you in the bin.

Thanks Wook. I appreciate you listening.  What it was doing was saying the video was unplayable. Not sure why, but it seems to be okay now.😁

Although I don't really like this song by black sabbath, I think your cover is better than the original. Maybe it's because of your voice which (as you know) I like very much. All instruments can be heard well, the mix is clean. Good work my friend! Looking forward to your next song.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Ciodontrax said:

Although I don't really like this song by black sabbath, I think your cover is better than the original. Maybe it's because of your voice which (as you know) I like very much. All instruments can be heard well, the mix is clean. Good work my friend! Looking forward to your next song.

Thanks my friend! I hope you are doing well!