Sonuscore - The saw for free

Frank

https://www.sonuscore.com/shop/free-the-saw/

FREE Thank You Gift!

Thank you for coming to Sonuscore for your composition needs. We take great delight in being among the first stops for so many world-class composers in search of a new instrument. This gift of a chilling bowed saw is a modest expression of our gratitude for your undying support and valuable feedback.

FREE The Saw - Cinematic Textures

We're certain you'll learn to rely on THE SAW every time you need some shrill, bone-tingling, creeptastic sounds in your composition or event. No doubt it will create just the right touch of terror to your project. 

• Like 10
  • Thanks 8

Hey, Joe (sorry, I'm a Hendrix fan, I enjoyed writing that too much!), 

You totally nailed it.  But after your post, my curiosity got the best of me. It is indeed a KONTAKT Player library. Somebody just forgot to grab their cup of coffee before setting up that web page and putting together these instructions. And to be clear, I'm not ripping on Sonuscore, I love their libraries. I think they're awesome and their freebies are awesome (this will be added to my list). But I can't help but find these directions amusing.

Follow along from 1 -5 to download and locate THE SAW library. But the big surprise, PIPE ORGAN will show up in your libraries! No, no. It won't. Obviously, someone copied this from the direction for PIPE ORGAN -- which is another really good freebie from Sonuscore -- and made an error. I'll see if there's an easy support form to let them know. 

But the good news is, you don't need FULL KONTAKT. It's a free player library. 

image.thumb.png.e4087a4534924065be15755bfde5b004.png

• Thanks 1