Arturia crossgrades question (not a deal)

MrFigg

Gearing up for Black Friday (who isn't).  Anyway, I bought the Arturia FX collection thinking it might give me a cheaper upgrade to V9. No deal showed up on my account but I figure they usually add those when they put V9 on sale?  That is normally the case seeing as I have Analog Lab Lite as well.

I just registered a Vox Continental License. After I'd done that a V9 crossgrade offer showed up in my account. €499 instead of €599.

Question is...I believe I'll get a cheaper crossgrade to V9 in the next sale on the back of the fx collection. Will the fact that I have one of the instruments from V9 bring it down further?

Anyone know?

Thanks

6 minutes ago, blackcapricorn said:

The Only Neat Way to crossgrade arturia product is this

Pigments($99 ) -> V collection($149) -> FX collection($49).

My mistake is 

Pigments($99) -> FX collection ($99) -> V collection($149).

Let's hope I can get an upgrade to FX Collection from V Collection for $49. The latest offer was $129 with EfX Motion

• Haha 1

30 minutes ago, Sander Verstraten said:

Let's hope I can get an upgrade to FX Collection from V Collection for $49. 

If you can do this, please keep track of the steps you  used to get that price or what web page sequence you used.  As for my $129 price, I went to Arturia, logged in, clicked buy, and added to the cart. It showed $499 - $370 coupon discount.  I changed the cart from 1 to 0 to remove it from the cart.  If it said had said $49, I would have looked at my bank account and my next months bills and probably would have gone for it.  

Edited by User 905133

32 minutes ago, User 905133 said:

I am not an expert on Arturia's loyalty workings

For me Pigments and V Collection gets me $129 for the FX Collection, not $99. 

V collection to FX Collection was $49 not 99.

My purchase of FXC was 2022-07-07 and at that time V collection owners had $49 crossgrade offer.

You had to wait for the lowest price that rarely happens. I guess it depends on release timing of new version?

V Collection crossgrade could be $149 again next BF or new year sale and after that V collection 10 will be

released because V collection is released every 1 year and a half recently.  I don't know FXC's release interval then no idea.

Anyway just my guess.