Acon Digital Acoustica 7.5 is available. Not a deal.

ralfrobert

https://acondigital.com/products/acoustica

Automatic captioning and transcription based on automatic speech recognition

Edit History pane with audit trail export (Premium Edition only)

New DeEss:Dialogue plug-in

Updated Remix tool that can be inserted in Processing Chains or the Batch Editor

Updated Extract:Dialogue to version 1.5 (Premium Edition only)

Draw waveform tool

Search bar in keyboard shortcut and possibility to save and load keyboard shortcuts

Support for Broadcast Wave Metadata, including time offsets

Tab to transients in clip editor

Edited by ralfrobert
  • Thanks 2

7 minutes ago, Frank said:

Don't miss our video introduction to Acoustica 7.5.

Version 7.5 a free update for existing Acoustica 7.x customers!

Video added to original post. I have to say: wow, many useful things for free. This package is money well spent. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

It's just like  Melodyne by Celemony... I bought the original before they got big, and I practically own Melodyne Studio 5 for way less than what they now charge everyone!

It seems, Acon is headed down the same path.  Y'all should buy now before it costs more later!

• Like 1

10 hours ago, El Diablo said:

It's just like  Melodyne by Celemony... I bought the original before they got big, and I practically own Melodyne Studio 5 for way less than what they now charge everyone!

It seems, Acon is headed down the same path.  Y'all should buy now before it costs more later!

Same here. I upgraded from Melodyne Assistant to Studio years ago for less than $200. Not possible today. Re Acoustica Premium edition, IMO it's a bargain at any on-sale price. I think it is one of the few audio apps out there that is worth full list. It's just that good. It's hard to describe how good it felt to uninstall SpectraLayers v6.

Edited by John Maar
  • Like 1