Flash Sale: ProjectSAM Swing Series 30% off (ends 10/31)

Reid Rosefelt

https://projectsam.com/series/swing-series

SWING $230  ($329)

SWING MORE!  $307 ($439)

I love these two libraries.  They have saved me many a time--strangely enough I have used the non-standard stuff, like the Jazz Manouche guitars and the harmonica (used on my piece "The Cowboy Way," for those who have heard it.)

I'm working on something now that uses a lot of Indiginus instruments,  so this sale has made me want to check out the Mandolin, Banjo, Ukelele, etc.  ProjectSAM always has a unique take on things.  

While there are some nice solo instruments in these two libraries, there have been many brought out since this.  I think it still excels at sections.  There are very interesting ways that they do them.   And this is NOT a horn library, but an everything you need to make jazz and big bandscores: piano, drums, basses, vibraphone and so much more.  Symphobia fans will see  some nice multis.

I recommend checking these out.  Make sure you see the instruments that are included. 

As I think it's still on the old interface, if they ever update it like they've done so many other their other libraries 😃 you'd get it free.  

Edited by Reid Rosefelt