AD Flash Sale IK Multimedia Sunset Studio Reverb

Billy86

Searched and didn't see this posted. Hope it's not a duplicate 

Reg. $149.99,  Sale $39.99

https://www.audiodeluxe.com/products/audio-plugins/ik-multimedia-t-racks-sunset-sound-studios-reverb

EDIT: Not sure why, but I pulled the trigger on this and a FREE IK Multimedia Tape Machine 80 ($99 at IKM) was added to my cart. With a deluxe bucks credit I had, got both for about $35. 

SUNSET STUDIO REVERB

Few studios in the world have contributed as much to the sonic imprint of music culture as Los Angeles’ Sunset Sound Studio.

T-RackS Sunset Sound Studio Reverb lets you step inside Sunset Sound studios, capturing the sonic mojo of each one of these echo chambers, live rooms, booths, plates and springs, as well as the unique vibe of their custom consoles and classic mic collection.

It’s the closest thing to tracking your session in this hall-of-fame studio itself.

Key Features

Captures the acoustics of the iconic Sunset Sound studios

Includes each studio’s live room, iso booth and 3 echo chambers

Includes two plates and one spring reverb, all original vintage units

IK's proprietary Volumetric Response Modeling (VRM™) technology gives you ultra-realistic sound spaces

Variable room dampening and multiple microphone positions

Console preamp and signal path modeling add the exact harmonic content of the studio gear for warm, lush reverberation that goes beyond classic convolution reverbs

Pre Delay & Decay Time controls, EQ and mic options

Dry & Wet signal level controls with solo buttons

Works as a single plug-in or inside T-Racks 5

Edited by Billy86
Update
  • Like 3