Serum Expansion Pack Dark $1 (94% off) @ Plugin Boutique

Kiloteq

• Kiloteq changed the title to Serum Expansion Pack Dark $1 (94% off) @ Plugin Boutique
12 minutes ago, audioschmaudio said:

Too bad it doesn't qualify for the free-with-any-purchase gift 😭

There are many good sales this month.🙂
No doubt the gifts will die quickly at BF next month.😱

Edited by Kiloteq

3 minutes ago, Niky Serrano said:

Are you sure?

image.png.e476cf1e5fbf6f32feb47bd214214be9.png

Might be a tax issue. I'm in Germany, where the tax is 19%, so my total isn't €1.00 but €0.99 (Price without tax is €0.83). I assume that the free gifts are available with a minimum of €1.

Anyway, I can't select a free gift, unless I add something more expensive to the cart.

1 minute ago, audioschmaudio said:

Might be a tax issue. I'm in Germany, where the tax is 19%, so my total isn't €1.00 but €0.99 (Price without tax is €0.83). I assume that the free gifts are available with a minimum of €1.

Anyway, I can't select a free gift, unless I add something more expensive to the cart.

O_o

Here in Spain without problems... the tax is 21%... but the total I paid was 1€ with taxes... strange!

8 minutes ago, audioschmaudio said:

As I said, I'm in Germany, where the tax is 19%, not 21% like in Spain. That's why the price for me is €0.99 and for you it's €1.

I know that you are in Germany, and I know the difference between both taxes, but I mean that you should be able to get the free product without problems

In my opinion, you should talk with the customer service of PB

I have created another account with other european country, with a low tax
See the attached image

image.png.c6bd6220027f8187ef81d6ea8b663a2f.png

If you have problems to acquire this, I could help you with other account I have and I use sometimes. But you should be able to do it as I say

Edited by Niky Serrano